At Thirty3 Stones we provide permanent make up services, this includes make up that does not wash off and fades over time. These permanent make up services include: eyebrows eyeliner and lips and can be done on women and men over the age of 18.
The services are great for clients or patients that suffer from alopecia (hair loss) patients that have undergone chemotherpy, over tweezing or shaving of the brows, or a simple cosmetic enhancement to replace hair that has become thin and sparse.
Thirty3 Stones also specializes in Areola micro pigmentation a service that is fantastic for the breast cancer survivor. The newest addition to our facility will cater to the balding scalp area of the head for men and women. Simulation of hair follicles to replace missing hair will create a fuller youthful appearance.
Sarah Hummel CPCP, Owner of Thirty3 Stones, is a Master Technician of Permanent Cosmetics. Member of the SPCP, Sarah is a Certified Permanent Makeup technician and Trainer.
She has been practicing cosmetology for 16 years. It is her passion to study the beauty of the skin, and the cosmetic make up of the face and body. Sarah started her journey while in high school working for a local beauty salon. After her graduation, in the year 2000 she attended a California beauty school. She graduated and received her license as an Aesthetician/Cosmetologist in 2001. From there Sarah worked as and Esthetician and Makeup Artist for several large companies like Aveda, Estee Lauder, and M.A.C. Loving all aspects of the skin Sarah decided to go to the next level and establish herself in the hair world. She specialized in color, cutting, and styling techniques. During that process she fell in love with mixing and color theory. In 2006 Sarah was introduced to the world of Permanent Cosmetics. And from there Sarah Hummel Permanent Makeup was born. Sarah prides herself on learning and educating herself on all elements that are a part of the permanent make up industry. With 10 years in the permanent makeup industry her skill level and knowledge of her craft makes her a top notch technician. She continues her education with advanced classes and workshops often. Semi annually she participates in the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals Conferences and is a member in good standings. Always evolving with the changing times and techniques, Sarah is able to create soft, natural, and realistic results that are sure to complement the most skeptical of clients. Please view our gallery for before and after’s of her work!
- CPCP Certified Permanent Makeup Technician
- Certified Permanent Cosmetic Artist Since 2006
- SPCP Member Permanent Makeup Technician Trainer Fundamentals & Advanced Classes
- SPCP Member Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professional since 2012
- OSHA Certified Blood borne Pathogens Certificate
- Licensed Body Art Practitioner
- Permitted by Environmental Health Services
- Licensed Esthetician 2001
- Licensed Cosmetologist 2005
- Microneedling Certified
Advanced Classes and Certifications
- SPCP Train the Trainer Completion
- Advanced Color Theory & Correction Certificate
- Breast and Nipple Reconstruction Certificate
- Advanced Needle Techniques Certificate
- 3D Dimensional Eyebrows & Eyeliner Certificate
- Semi Annual Continued Education Class
- SPCP Convention/Conference attendee annually
- 18 hours Advanced Education 2012
- 18 hours Advanced Education 2013
- 20 hours Advanced Education 2014
- 20 hours Advanced Education 2015
- 14 hours advanced Education 2016
- Certified Body Art Practitioner
- Micro needling Certified by Dr. Lance Setterfield
- To view Sarah’s portfolio please visit her Facebook or Instagram
- Instagram: @sarahfaceartist
We are know offering Fundamental and Advance Training to qualify students.
Inquiries Email us @ Thirty3stones@gmail.com